Tuesday, January 15, 2008

....That's Amazing!

I gave my daughter a 'reading' test. I wrote my name on a piece of paper and asked her what it said. 'Amy', she replied. 'Amazing', I proclaimed. (I always knew that she was a genius, this is just another piece of evidence proving it!)

So I tested her further. I wrote my hubby's name. 'Tell me what this says.'
'Toby'...and again she was right! 'Amazing' I told her again!

Obviously, she was listening to me today. Later that afternoon I heard her 'reading' the book 'Cat Goes Fiddle-i-fee' through our baby-spying machine. She shouts out to me 'Mama, I can read this book'. So we sat down on the steps and she 'read' it to me.....and then asked 'Wasn't that amazing?'

Genius, pure genius!

1 comment:

anissa said...

Please tell me the comment on the right of your blog page does not mention some liking to American IDOL??