Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jewelry!

I've been making jewelry for about 10 years now. What started out as a hobby has turned into much more. I buy beads that I have NO IDEA what to do with. I buy the beads because they're pretty. I have a hard time stopping myself. I eventually make something out of all these beads, but I can't possibly keep the hundreds of pieces of jewelry that I've made. So I end up giving them away as gifts.....or selling them. (oh, I still keep alot. i do have a jewelry storage problem too.)

Last year people started asking me for a catalog and I didn't really have one. I pulled together a lame one, with pictures that I took. Photography is NOT one of my hobbies. That became really obvious with the photos I took of the jewelry. So this year - I bartered with one of my friends who is a photographer. His baby got a cool, barely-used Kelty baby backpack carrier and I got some kick-ass pictures of my jewelry. So let's go for it! This pictures are going up on the web!

No comments: