Wednesday, July 11, 2007

First - A Little Bit About the Name

I tend to 'collect' things.....fabric, beads, flowers, paper, etc..... essentially, anything that 'catches my eye'. I usually end up with more than what I need. I have waaay too many hobbies; or maybe there's just not enough time in the day! Anyway, with this excess of "things", there's no way that I can keep all of this for myself.

so - I'll use this space to share with ya'll. Oh, I'll throw in a little bit about what's going on with me. maybe it'll be a good way to keep up with all of my friends that i've lost contact with over the years. (ugh - the idea of a Christmas form letter just popped into my mind! okay, let's try to think of it as a little more modern!) I'll post pictures of the jewelry that I make. Pictures of the baby that I made (with a little help from the T-Man!) and just general musings on current events

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is incredible. I'm a big fan of the jewels!! Especially the strawberry quartz necklace.
As always...you amaze me!